This is my usual breakfast recently. I bake every 3-4 days when I finished 1 loaf of this. Here’s the recipe:
- 1/2 cup oil/ melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 3 bananas)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup walnut
- Pre-heat the oven to 175 deg C
- Whisk together oil/ melted butter and sugar, add eggs one by one, and mixed with mashed banana.
- Add in the dry ingredients: vanilla, flour, baking soda, and salt until it’s mixed well. Spread on the oats and walnut thoroughly.
- Pour on the batter in the bread loaf pan (put the baking paper first so the bread won’t stick to the pan).
- You can sprinkle some more oat, sugar, and cinnamon on the top to make it nicer.
- Bake the batter in oven at 175 deg C for 50-55 min.
*I found that having this bread with brown cheese is the best